- Reference list
- Advantages of industrial air-flow vacuum cleaners K Series
- Technical Characteristics
Industrial vacuum cleaners Series K are complete vacuum units installed on a solid metal structure, powered by electricity.
With a fixed pipe network, the K Series vacuum cleaners are perfect central vacuum units, but they can work also, as separate mobile vacuum units.
- Designed to operate in harsh conditions;
- Mechanical shake-up of cassettes filters;
- More options for filters and other equipment (connectors, reducers, vacuum cleaners...);
- Engine power from 35kW to 168kW;
- Soft starter for unballasted start of an electric motor.
Vacuum units are manipulated using forklifts or vehicles with a crane.
The operation part is located in an acoustically insulated steel cabin due to the noise reduction, on which the door is installed for the service access.
the collected material in the pre-separator and the filter unit is emptied using a mechanical cover or optionally via a pneumatic valve.
For efficient purification, it is recommended to use a centrifugal-garage pre-separator.
The main filter consists of cassettes with flat filter bags, made of specially treated polyester canvas.
Cleaning the cassette filters is being done by mechanical shaking and compressed air in the direction from inside to the outside.
- Vacuuming coal dust in boiler areas of power plants and its transport to the firebox, storehouse, station;
- Suction of cement dust in the cement industry;
- Collection of mixed flour and wheat in the milling industry and their separation;
- Suction of foundry sand, its purification and storage in the foundry industry;
- Classification of particles of different size from ground solid waste and other.
The results of K series vacuum cleaners in real conditions, in boilers of powerplants, have shown a high efficiency in vacuuming dust particles, from the smallest sizes up to 2 centimeters on large surfaces, as all elevations of the energetic boiler height even exceeding 100m.
Industrial vacuum cleaning services:
Design, manufacture and installation of systems for dust cleaning (industrial vacuum cleaners):
Advantages of industrial air-flow vacuum cleaners K Series
Advantages of industrial air-flow vacuum cleaners K Series:
- ∙ Greater air-flow compared to other industrial vacuum cleaners with vacuum pumps.
- ∙ In the systems of self-discharge and thrust transport there are no impurity collectors like in conventional vacuum cleaners, all sucked dirt are blowing out by discharge pipe to the desired place which can be more than 100 meters away. The process of self-discharge is performed simultaneously with suction, and it is not necessary to stop the vacuum cleaner.
- ∙ Greater transport power compared to vacuum cleaners of other manufacturers, which has been confirmed by actual measurements in all conditions of exploatation.
- ∙Lower selling price compared to competing vacuum cleaners with vacuum pumps.
- ∙ Ability to adapt performances of vacuum cleaners to specific user requirements.
- ∙ Robust, reliable and economical operation.
- ∙ Higher flow of medium-pressure (vacuum) is ideal for fast and efficient cleaning of large areas of powder and granular layers of material.
Technical specifications of the K Series:
|Connection to the intake pipeline||mm||DN 50-140||DN 50-140||DN 50-140||DN 50-140||DN 50-140||DN 50-140|
|Connection to the propellant pipeline||mm||DN 160||DN 160||DN 160||DN 220||DN 220||DN 300|
Technical specifications of the R Series:
|Connection to the intake pipeline||mm||DN 150-200||DN 250||DN 250||DN 300||DN 300|
|Connection to the propellant pipeline||mm||DN 150-200||DN 250||DN 250||DN 300||DN 300|